music equalizer

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 error 1935

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 error 1935

I’ve been attempting to install Photoshop Elements 12 on Windows 7 but I keep getting this message:
    “Error 1935”

It says the error occurred because of an “assembly component”. Then is has this code:
    {AE56AAF5-F3C0-3D4B-8859-A1E50A3E27BF} HResult: 0x8007054F.

I’ve tried installing it from the hard drive and installing it as the administrator, but I still can’t get it to work.
    Any advice?

Sometimes the solution to things like this is just to restart the computer and try again.
    If that doesn’t work, I advise uninstalling and then reinstalling the .NET Framework.

I tried restarting my PC but Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 still won’t install. How do I uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework?

Here’s how to uninstall the .NET Framework and then install it again in Windows 7:

1. Quit all open programs.
    2. Go to Start then Control Panel then Programs and Features
    3. Find the .NET Framework installation package, highlight it and click on ‘Uninstall’
    4. Follow the instructions onscreen to uninstall .NET.
    5. If your computer has extra versions of the .NET framework installed, repeat the process until they’re all uninstalled.
    6. Then go to Start and put ‘regedit’ into the Search box, then hit Enter which opens the Registry Editor
    7. In the left pane of the Registry Editor, look for these keys and rename them or delete them (they probably won’t all be there):
      In 32-bit versions of Windows:
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Full
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramewor k
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Product

In 64-bit versions of Windows
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\ NET Framework Setup\Full
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\ .NETFramework
      • HKE Y_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\Product
    8. Next, reinstall the versions of .NET you have just uninstalled, starting with the oldest version and working towards the latest version. You should also install the newest version available of the .NET framework.
      The latest version of the .NET framework for Windows 7 is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.