music equalizer

Thread: Windows 8 won’t move from reset your pc

Windows 8 won’t move from reset your pc

Help!
    My PC went slow when I was working with it so I rebooted my PC. After that my PC went to a mode I’ve never witnessed before. I clicked on advanced setting, it forced me select whether to restore it or put its settings back to normal and one more option but I cannot recall what it was. I selected the reset button and presently it is not moving from ‘reset your pc please wait’. Plus, it is taking a really long time.
    What could I do regarding it? I do not have access to my recovery cd or drive. I have saved it previously on a usb drive. Regrettably it died.
    Help me please

Hi,
    By resetting you have begun to a factory restore of your PC. If Microsoft Windows 8 came preloaded on it, do a reinstallation of Windows 8 to factory conditions. If you have hdd activity then it's advisable to wait and allow it to stop to prevent possibly damaging the installation.
    I hope assists for now.

The loading is done, now it’s saying “insert your windows installation or recovery media to continue”. Regrettably my win 8 installer got saved in my usb stick but it became corrupt. Is there some alternative method that I can use to fix this issue?